About Me

My photo
From a planet called Brooklyn. Go by the name of Jazmine but I have a lot of nick names. 16 years old in my junior year of high school. Living my life like everyday is my last one ! I was born with ambition flowing through my blood. I breathe in fashion and exhale swag (yeah take a minute to think about it). I live an ambitious lifestyle and I hope I can introduce you to it also.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Music: J. Cole - Can't Get Enough (featuring Trey Songz)





This song really isn't new but J. Cole finally released the visual for his single featuring Trey Songz, "Can't Get Enough". The video was shot in Barbados and fellow Roc Nation artist Rihanna also has a cameo towards the end of the video. Enjoy and don't forget that J. Cole debut album, Cole World: The Sideline Story, releases on September 27, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment